|Note: You do NOT have to be in any other Piece Out group to join, we accept any and all MOCists (Along with artists that make other Bionicle-related media). However, not if you have already been banned from PO (more on this below)|
This group was created to help us MOCists share and offer their opinions on things, along with other LEGO-related topics. Here you can improve and have fun! There will be contests held regularly, with different themes for each.
There are some rules and guidelines that should be mentioned:
1. Speak English at ALL times.
We respect that English may not be your first language, but it's the most common language here, so please try to use it instead
2. Flaming, spam, foul language and violent comments are NOT acceptable.
Please consider other's when offering advice or criticising someone's MOC, personal insults are not appreciated.
Also, negative comments/bashing about other forums such as Biotube, BZPower, MOCpages and etc. is not acceptable. If you happen to disagree with someone, please avoid an escalation. Profanity, insults, and other such innappropriate comments are not allowed. Contact an admin in case of this, we will end the dispute.
3. No pornographic material WHATSOEVER.
Seriously, this is one heck of a big rule. You do this and you're out right away. That includes certain words.
4. Tablescraps are fine, as long as they have some value to them. WIPs, in the same vein, are fine too. We don't want to flood people's messages now
Also, when posting more then one picture of a MOC, group all the pictures into an album. You may make a seperate post for the main pic as well. This is to avoid clutter for members viewing the posts. Drawings are allowed as well.
5. Remember, Piece Out is a group focused on MOCing development, LEGO news, and creating a community among builders.
This is not a place where you can simply say, "Who can build this for me?". It's perfectly fine to ask for advice on building certain aspects of a MOC of yours, but if you want a particular thing built, why not have a go yourself?
6. Special to DeviantArt, those who draw (by hand, digitally, or both!), or have any other form of LEGO media, are allowed in Piece Out! There is a special folder for Artwork, so we can give the Lego drawing community a chance to show their talents!
There will be 3 warnings for the above rules excluding #3. After the 3rd warning, you will be removed from the group and not allowed to join again, unless invited by one of us admins.
Once banned PO, you are NOT allowed into any branch of PO anymore. This is under review of the Admins, so there may be exceptions
We don't want to have to do this, but rules are rules. By the way, if you have questions or problems, you're free to contact any of the administrators of this group. We don't bite
Here are all the "branches" of Piece Out, for any of those wanting to join them, and/or already have an existing account in those sites: